Foosball, also known as foosball, is a quality game that will keep you entertained for hours. The game consists of moving the rods with modeled figures to push the ball towards the opponent’s goal, which requires precision, speed and reflexes. This game allows you to spend quality time with your family and friends and also takes the stress out.
Here we provide you with a list of the best foosball tables available on the market and a buying guide to help you choose the most suitable one.
Our Top Pick
Last update on 2022-11-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top 10 Foosball Tables To Buy In 2021
Last update on 2022-11-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 Best Professional Foosball Tables Review
- 48-INCH GAME SET: Competition-sized foosball table brings fun to any setting, perfect for home game rooms, arcades, and other entertainment areas
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: Control bars have comfortable grips for better ball control (2 balls included) as it slides on the smooth, low friction surface for that game-winning goal
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This game room classic is crafted with sturdy composite wood and chrome-finished steel rods for long-lasting, high-quality fun
- REALISTIC GAME PIECES: Molded plastic figurines feature smooth curves for better ball control and more professional gameplay
- PLAYER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Comfortably built waist-high for easy viewing plus a set of built-in cupholders for mid-game hydration; OVERALL DIMENSIONS (including poles): 48"(L) x 40"(W) x 31"(H)
- Abacus-Style Scoring
- Internal Ball Return System
- 1/2" Hollow Rods with Chrome Finish
- Solid 3.75" Square Legs
- Cross Bar Support for Added Strength
- Dimensions: 56" L x 28.75" w x 34.5" H
- Product weight 92 lbs. MDF construction with a PVC laminate finish delivers long-lasting durability to handle thousands of matches
- 5/8 inch chrome-plated metal rods for increased durability
- Hand painted players in two team colors, 26 players. Suggested room size no less than 8feet X 6feet
- Traditional bead scoring System to keep track of the action
- UNPLUG & PLAY: Enjoy fast paced play on this compact tabletop foosball table. Stay active and spend quality time with family and friends. Bring it to a family gathering, birthday party, or tailgate event. DIMS: 40"L x 20"W x 8"H and weighs 15 lbs.
- FOOSBALL PLAYERS ARE PRE-ASSEMBLED ON THE RODS FOR FASTER TABLE ASSEMBLY: This classic version of table soccer is fun for all ages. Chrome-plated steel rods are ideal for swift shots while the rubber grooved handles enable a strong, stable grip.
- GOOOOOOAAAALLLL! : Superior MDF design is built to withstand competitive and convenient play. The FX40 Foosball table includes two goal boxes with ball return. The soccer table also features non-marking rubber pads to protect all your table surfaces.
- 100% SATISFACTION : Sport Squad listens and learns from your feedback to create quality gameroom equipment for kids & adults. If you're not 100% satisfied or have product suggestions our customer service team is available to help.
- SPORT SQUAD - BRINGING FAMILY AND FRIENDS TOGETHER: As an American based company, Sport Squad brings new innovation to playing indoors and outdoors by introducing affordable, quality sports, lawn, tailgate, carnival, and game room games to market.
- Spacious regulation tournament sized playfield for hours of game play
- 8-15.8mm diameter chrome plated hollow steel player rods
- Includes 4-36mm solid soccer balls
- 26 individual molded players
- Ergonomic grips for comfortable use
- ⚽Rod Upgrade⚽ The material of mini foosball table rods has been changed from iron to stainless steel. Stainless steel possesses greater hardness than iron to prevent rods from deformation.There are more grooves on the upgraded handles than those on the original ones. You do not need to worry about these new handles slipping out of your hands.
- ⚽Board Upgrade⚽ All boards used in mini foosball table have been thickened in varying degrees, making the table more solid and durable.
- ⚽Player Upgrade⚽ We have optimized the faces of foosball players. Now they have more delicate and clearer facial features.
- ⚽For Kids⚽ Curved bump-resistant corners of this high-safety table prevent children from damages. Specially designed for children, the table provides them with another kind of pleasure. Adults can also interact with children by the table to promote parent-child relationship.
- ⚽Pre & After-sales Services⚽ WIN.MAX Sales Services is responsible for every product sold to you. Your payment is not only for products we sell, but also our sincere service. We are always ready to help you, so please feel free to contact us about any question or problem. We will reply you within 24 hours.
- Fantastic 3D table football, soccer game.
- Powered by a physics engine for realistic game play
- Its Free
- English (Publication Language)
- LIGHTS OUT, GAME ON – Light up the night with the illuminating technology of the Azure LED Light Up Foosball Table
- THE FULLY-LIGHTED TABLE PROVIDES A MAGICAL FOOSBALL EXPERIENCE AS THE CENTERPIECE IN ANY ROOM – This table features interactive inrail blue LED lighting with cascading effects paired with in-game music.
- EHANCED GLOW-IN-THE-DARK GAMING EXPERIENCE – Both the foosball and goal boxes light up with blue illuminating interior legs
- INCREDIBLY DURABLE, ARCADE-LEVEL ARCADE GAME – This durable arcade game table features a 47” x 27” play field and 15.8mm steel player rods and built-in automatic electronic scoring to keep track of the action.
- Since 1927, Escalade Sports has taken pride in manufacturing quality products. With a fully-staffed customer service team, we are committed to providing courteous care and 100% guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase.
- 4’x 2’ FULL SIZE GAME TABLE: 48” by 24” adult size wood foosball table is professional competition approved for any basement man cave or indoor arcade multigame kids adults games room
- NO SLIP GRIP: Hollow chrome-plated steel rods mean faster gameplay. Counterweighted players drive power into every twist. Foose ball board sports combo set great for a family activity
- FOLD-OUT DRINK HOLDERS: Foosebsllball table included 2 football accessories and a multi-fold-out convertible cup holder. Best recreation furniture sets durable and compact game table
- BUILT TO LAST: Thick bolted table legs, steel cross bar, hard laminated playing surface. Adjust football legs to level the fuse ball tables surface
- 2 OR 4 PLAYERS: Fuseball home arcade gaming machine. Play one on one or 2 on two table football. Standing or Tabletop setup has high-quality metal hardware and luxury modern design included 2 black and white soccer balls
- SET INCLUDES: (1) Foosball Table, (2) Soccer foosballs and (1) textured foosball for added control. Table Dimensions: 56.3" (L) x 29.5" (W) x 34 (H)
- COMPETITION FOOSBALL TABLE: Enjoy one of the all-time classic table games for adults and youth with this 56.3" Official Competition Size Torino Foosball Table.
- EASY SET UP DESIGN: Preassembled player rods and quick lock bushings assemble in a snap so you can jump right in the action.
- HIGH PERFORMACE PLAY: Steel player rods with weighted and balanced players for great ball and player control. Features deluxe handles for fast and comfortable play.
- SCORING SYSTEM: Bead-style scoring tracks the action. Aim, shoot and score. Perfect game table for kids and adults.
Last update on 2022-11-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Who Is The Foosball Table For?
The first thing that you want to consider when purchasing a foosball table is who you are buying it for. There are foosball tables designed specifically for children and others that are designed for adults and professionals.
Think about who is going to be playing on the foosball table. How old are they? Are the players just starting out or have they played a bit? Do you need a table that is for an advanced player?
These are all questions to consider before you begin the search for the perfect foosball table for your home.
Player Skill Level
When considering who you are purchasing a foosball table for, here are some tips.
If you are buying a table for a child or beginning player or just for casual play in general, it makes sense to purchase a cheaper table. For younger children and for beginning players a tabletop foosball table may be the right choice, especially if you do not know if they are even going to like playing.
If they do not like it, you are not out a lot of money. However, if they really enjoy the game you can always purchase a bigger and better brand table in the future.
A tabletop foosball table is ideal for smaller children because many of the standard foosball tables are too tall for them. Tabletop foosball tables are not so cheap that they are not worth playing on, but they are not meant for anything but casual play.
If you are purchasing a foosball table for people that have a bit of experience playing the game, you will want to search for a mid level table that offers adjustable legs, smooth rods, and durability so that it can withstand a bit of vigorous play over longer periods of time. A mid level table is typically sturdy and made of higher quality materials. These tables are ideal for those who play the game often and want to improve their skills. Choose a table that weighs at least 125 pounds as the heavier the table is, the more stable it is going to be.
If you are an advanced player or simply want a playing experience that is ideal, a top of the line regulation sized foosball table is the only choice. These tables are very sturdy, offer a flat playing surface and are made with the best materials. The tables are very heavy with some weighing more than 300 pounds.
The advantages of having a foosball table
Foosball is a safe activity that provides players and spectators with hours of fun and enjoyment by offering violence-free, competitive stimulation. While not every youngster is blessed with world-class speed or the ability to withstand a rigorous contact sport, just about any kid can compete and prosper in the foosball world.
Playing foosball is a great way for your child to develop hand-eye-coordination, superior concentration skills and patience, as well as camaraderie and team spirit, not to mention other benefits. A foosball table naturally draws the attention of enthusiastic spectators, creating a world of exciting fun in a safe environment.
While many youngsters play foosball for fun with family and friends, some also use the opportunity to take their skills to the next level in competitive tournament play.
Regardless of your child’s level of play, the years they spend competing at the family foosball table will pay off mightily in terms of attitude, coordination, and self-confidence. With all of these benefits and more, who could argue that a foosball table is not money well spent!
In short, the advantages of getting a foosball table for your kids include the following:
- It’s great for developing timing skills and hand-eye coordination
- It’s safe, family fun in a violence-free environment
- Doubles play develops teamwork skills
- It brings friends and family together
- It can be enjoyed by almost all ages
That being said, there are a few very small disadvantages:
- It’s not necessarily a cheap investment – units range from $50 to $500
- It can cause minor repetitive strain injuries possible due to overuse
- You will need a minimum play area needed of 7’ x 8’
What to look for when buying a foosball table
Are you looking for a quick fix or a quality investment?
Do you have long-term plans for your foosball table or are you buying one that is more or less a toy that will provide recreation for just a few years?
If you are purchasing a unit that will more than likely will be gathering dust in a couple of years, you may want to consider a table on the lower end of the price spectrum. Hopefully, on the other hand, you are thinking ahead and looking to purchase your table as both a source of enjoyment and a solid investment.
By choosing one of the best foosball tables for kids, you’ll be rewarded with a unit that will withstand years of heavy, competitive use. A high-quality table will also allow players to develop their skills to a greater level because they will be able to effectively stop, pin, and maneuver the ball—all vital concepts toward improving play and competing against higher level ‘ballers.
And when your high-quality unit does eventually need repair, chances are much better that you will be able to find and acquire the replacement parts you’ll need. Even more, when it eventually comes time to part with your table, you will find that demand and resale value for quality units is quite high.
Do you have room for a foosball table?
A full-size foosball table does not take a lot of room in a home, but you should be aware of the minimum requirements for maximizing the enjoyment of players and spectators.
The standard size of a full-size foosball table is 56” in length, 30” in width, and 36” in height. Remember that the rods stick out from the sides, and players (up to 4) also stand on both sides of the table. The minimum size requirement recommended is 7’ x 8’, but you may want to leave a little more room for larger players.
Do you have other family members and friends that may use the table?
Many first-time users answer “no” to the above question, only to find out later that their unit attracts nearly everyone in the family as well as friends and visitors. In a nutshell, the superior construction of a higher quality unit will better serve the needs of a greater number of players.
Younger children can be very demanding on a unit and you’ll want to search for a table that will be able to withstand their use (and sometimes abuse!). As younger kids age, some take a true interest in the game and will want to improve their skills to compete in tournaments or to play against their peers in a public setting (i.e., community/athletic centers). If your child gets bit by the competitive bug, you will definitely be replacing one of the cheaper tables for a better constructed alternative.
If you don’t feel that your foosball table will be popular with the adults, just wait until you host your next party! Your guests will wait in line eagerly for the opportunity to play and compete.
Also, the senior citizens in your life will also benefit greatly from playing foosball, which has shown to be an excellent method of rehabilitation from injuries and for treating diseases such as osteoarthritis. Foosball is also effective in brain rehabilitation and for maintaining proper hand-eye coordination. Please consider everyone who may use your table when deciding which model is right for you.
Table Materials: Quality Matters
When considering your budget, the price of a foosball table will often tell you a lot about the materials that it is made with. Here are some tips to consider when looking at the materials that a foosball table is made from.
Foosball tables that use particle board are often not as durable as compared to oak wood. Particle board deteriorates over time, which can cause screws to become loose and may lead to the table simply falling apart.
If the table weighs less than 70 pounds and the walls are less than a half inch thick, the table is likely made from particle board.
A lightweight table made from particle board is ideal for those who do not want to invest a lot of money in a foosball table or those who are simply looking for a table for their kids to play on casually.
Composite Or Wood
The majority of the more expensive foosball tables are made out of either solid wood or composite. It is important to note that not all wood is created equal. There are some tables made of pressed wood. Pressed wood has a tendency to warp over time as it absorbs moisture.
Composite is more resistant to humidity and moisture and because of this is less prone to becoming warped or damaged. Composite is very durable.
When considering the wood, thickness plays an important role. Choose a table that has at least one inch thick wood as this will be more durable. Some of the higher end models use one and a half inch thick wood. Thicker side walls help to prevent movement so that the game is not affected.
Steel Rods Types:
There are three types of rods to consider when purchasing a foosball table. They are telescoping, hollow, and solid steel rods. The highest quality rods are hollow. These rods weigh less, which makes them faster. Hollow rods are ideal for the more advanced players.
Many mid level tables will have solid steel rods. This is best for intermediate players because the game goes a bit slower.
There are some of the high end tables that offer telescoping steel rods. These are made of 2 pieces of metal. An inner piece will slide into the outer piece so that they do not stick out of the ends of the tables. The benefit of this is that you are not going to get poked by a rod that sticks out from the other side. The main purpose of this is safety for younger children.
There are some tables that are priced at $600 and above that have rods made from cold rolled steel, which is thehighest quality steel that you can buy.
A hard smooth surface is going to provide the fastest game play. European tables often have wood surfaces for slower play while American tables often have harder surfaces for quicker play. The thicker the surface of the table, the more sturdy and level it is going to be. There are even some tables that use tempered glass to provide the highest level of play.
Adjustable Table Legs
A standard height for foosball tables is 36 inches. This is a great height for teens and adults. There are some tables that have legs that adjust a few inches. The main purpose of this feature is to even out a table on a floor that may be uneven. A higher quality table will have levelers that can be used for this purpose as well.
Size: How Much Room Do You Need?
As mentioned, a full size table will measure 56 inches long, 30 inches wide, and will be 36 inches tall. In order to have enough space to be able to play, you will not only need room for the actual table, but you will also need about three to four feet of playing space around the table.
- 56 inches long
- 30 inches wide
- 36 inches tall
One Or Three Man Goalie?
Most of the American foosball tables will use a three person goalie, while a one person goalie is common throughout Europe. The 3 person goalie is designed to make play faster and a one person goalie will require more skill and precision. This is a decision that is entirely up to how you want to play foosball.
There are some tables that come with foosball men that have counterweights. This means that they will stay horizontal when you place them in that formation. Keeping your men horizontal means that they are out of the way when you are shooting. This is a feature that is valued by most intermediate and skilled players.
The men can also be made out of either metal or plastic. Metal men are obviously heavier, which means that you will have more power while you are shooting.
Another thing to consider when purchasing a foosball table is the warranty that it comes with. A standard warranty will be for a year.
Which features are important to you?
If you’re looking for a unit that will take a real pounding over the years, yet still provide a steady quality performance, you will want to find out the answers to some of these additional questions:
- Does the table have a level, consistent surface?
- Is the ball rounded and does it provide a ‘true roll’?
- Are player figures counter-balanced so that their shots will not be blocked by their own players?
- Does the unit come with leg levelers which provide consistency of play on an uneven surface?
Now that we’ve covered everything you need to know about buying a table, let’s take a quick look at our top picks.