Choosing the best shower washer can be the last element that defines whether you will have an attractive bathroom or not. Selecting the high pressure shower washer now becomes a priority and means that you will need to pay more attention to it and not only should you go with what is on offer, but you should love yourself enough to choose only the best out there.
In this article, we’ll go through the reviews of the best shower washers on the market, highlighting the unique features that set them apart from the rest, and we hope this guide is enough to help you make the best decision on your next shower washer purchase. !
Here is a list of the best bathroom washers available on the market that can help you take a brilliant shower without having pain in your arms or back.
Our Top Pick
Top 10 Best Shower Scrubber To Buy In 2021
Last update on 2022-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 Best Shower Scrubber Review
- Great for tubs, tiles, glass, floors and narrow spaces
- Extends from 26 inches to 42 inches with a quick twist. Scrubber: 5.8" x 4.4" x 0.6"
- Anti microbial head is abrasive for deep cleaning, retains water for rinsing. Stored 2.25 x 4.375 x 25.75 Inches. Extended 42 Inch
- Unique shape allows Scrubber to get into corners, recesses and grout lines
- Replaceable head pivots for cleaning at different angles, Nylon construction
- Tub Tile Scrubber Brush Telescopic Pole extends from 48”-58.2” with a quick twist without bending or climbing. You can just open the lock on the pole to adjust the length. Release your back, no more bending, stretching, kneeling or crouching.
- Tub Tile Scrubber Brush Replaceable Stiff Bristle Brush: The scrubbing brush is made by PP material and iron, sturdy and durable. The rods are tightened by threaded joints with locking, no need to worry about loosening that perfect for heavy duty dirts.
- Tub Tile Scrubber Brush Effective, Easy & Save Effort Brush: Replaceable Triangular Scrubber pad pivots for corner cleaning with ease, allows scrubber to get into corners. Thick sponge-like scouring pad retains water for scrubbing, highly deep cleaning while non-scratch.
- Tub Tile Scrubber Brush 180 Degree Rotation: Swivel design makes it easy to clean soap scum instead of having to stand directly or bending over. More convenient for you when cleaning especially for those having back, knee issues
- The package includes three iron poles, one plate disk, one brush head, two scouring pads. If you encounter any problem while using the product, please feel free to contact our support team. We would sincerely serve you.
- ⭐Note: To remove stubborn stains, please use it with detergent.⭐ Efficient Cleaning: The electric spin scrubber has a maximum spinning power of 300 RPM. Voweek power scrubber can last continuously up to 1.5 hour after fast charging. Cordless cleaning brush make every surface in your bathroom sparkle.
- Freely Adjustable: The electric shower scrubber equipped with extendable stainless-steel handle and 3 adjustable angle for brush heads. The handle extends from 27 inches to 43 inches easy to clean hard-to-reach places, without kneeling or bending over.
- Multiple Choices: Comes with four brushes a hard flat brush for large surfaces, a corner brush for curved areas, a small flat brush for detail work, and a pointed brush for gaps. All the brushes have long bristles that resist shedding and won’t scratch surfaces.
- Safe Cleaning: While the spin scrubber shouldn’t be completely submerged in water, it resists splashes. it's recommended to removing the brush head separately for cleaning . For better cleaning effect , please spray the cleaner on the stains before you clean with the electric brush.
- Ideal Gift for Your Family: Voweek shower cleaner brush is convenient and powerful, extra portable hook up included for easy storage. It is an ideal gift for your family, parents and friends.
- Knee Friendly and Elder-Friendly: With extendable handle and adjustable head angles, the scrubber cleaning brush is ideal for the elderly and those with bad knees and back pains to use. No more bending or kneeling down when cleaning!
- Multifunctional Shower Cleaning Scrubber: With 5 brush heads, the scrubber brush can be used in different cleaning scenarios such as floor cleaning, car wheel and tire cleaning, shower scrubber cleaning, bathroom cleaning, window, kitchen, tub, glass, grout and tile.
- Energy Saving Tech: With built-in powerful spinning motor up to 380 RPM, Homyeko electric spin scrubber can save half your energy on household cleaning. It can work continuously up to 1.5H after fast charging.
- Extendable Handle Lengths: Try the extension release button and length adjustment buckle to change handle length. There are 3 lengths to choose, 43", 36", 27". Head angle is also adjustable, 45°, 90°, 180°.
- Package Includes: 5 replaceable brush heads (large flat brush*1, small flat brush*1, corner brush*2, round brush*1), storage hook*1, brush body part*1, guide book.
- [𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭] Say Goodbye to Traditional Cleaning Tools-A new type of household cleaning tools that can change your life! No more bending and kneeling to clean, Care for your waist and joints, friendly to the elderly and those with waist problems，save time and effort. It is also an ideal gift for parents and friend. Enjoy the convenience brought by technology! #For stubborn stains, soak in detergent for 5-10 minutes before use#
- [𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 & 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲] You can easily clean your shower bathroom,bath tub,stone tile floor,grout,grooves,Toilet,in one fell swoop with LABIGO Electric Spin Scrubber(model: LA1 Pro). The internal motor drives the rotating brush head to rotate at a high speed up to 300RPM, and when used with a cleaning agent, it can quickly clean stubborn stains and make entire house look new!
- [𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 & 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 & 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟] The LABIGO shower cleaning brush can be used for about 90 minutes after only 3.5 hours fast charging. The electric bathroom scrubber gets rid of the long wires, and you can use it to clean any corner of the room very conveniently. However, the volume is under 70db.
- [𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 & 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐝]The Electric Spin Scrubber Cordless is consist of three parts: main unit, handle and brush head. In addition,LABIGO Electric Cleaning Brush Set also comes with a detachable and retractable metal extension rod, and 4 replaceable brush heads suitable for different usage scenarios.
- [𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 & 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢-𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞] 4 Brush Heads made of thick PC bristles are not easy to shed. Suitable for bathroom, bath tub,stone tile floor,grout,grooves,Toilet,car wheel hub,carpets,etc. LABIGO electric bathroom scrubber is committed to product quality, we promise just to give you the best products and services. Please to tell us if you have any request, we will solve your problem within 24 hours.
- [A Brand New Household Cleaning Tool] No more bending to do the cleaning. Are you still scrubbing by hand for over one hour with traditional brushes, and have back and knee pain? Or paying large bills on cleaning services? Those issues will all be a thing of the past, if you own Clyroom Electric Spin Scrubber. Saving your time and money!
- [Dual-Speeds, More Choices] To meet your different cleaning needs, Clyroom CL1 IPO is designed with dual speed: 300RPM (Low, one click), 350RPM (High, long press). The low-speed mode is suitable for daily cleaning, while high-speed mode is for stubborn stains such as the bathroom, hard water stains, oil stains, and mud. For stubborn stains, please soak in detergent for 5-10 minutes.
- [Interchangeable Brushes Meet Various Needs] According to different cleaning tasks, you can get proper brush to work as efficiently as possible. Clyroom Electric Spin Scrubber has 3 brush heads. A flat brush for floors and walls, a round brush head for curved surfaces, showers and sinks, a corner brush head for grouts, corners and crevices.
- [Rechargeable & Cordless Spin Scrubber] Powered by a superior battery, you enjoy up to 90-minutes run time after full charge for 3.5 hours. You can clean from the bathroom to the living room or kitchen or even outdoors without worrying about the power or any annoying cords.
- [Extension Handle Never Miss Any Stains] With an extended handle up to 49.2 inches, Clyroom electric spin scrubber not only cleans the bathtub and wall but also easily reaches even the corner in the high places in your bathroom. To clean the easy-to-touch and relatively small places, the perfect short-handle mode(18 inches) to avoid any inconvenience or damage due to the long handle.
- 💪🎁【37" EXTENDABLE LONG HANDLE 】--The shower scrubber for cleaning can extend from 46cm/18 inches to 72cm/28 inches or 95cm/37 inches. Please note that each extension needs to be rotated clockwise to lock and fix it. You can relax your back, no longer need to bend, kneel or squat, making your housework easier.
- 💪🎁【180° ROTATABLE DESIGN】--The tile scrubber with long handle has a 180-degree adjustable head pivot, which can be cleaned at different angles. Ergonomically designed, you can choose the best angle for all cleaning tasks and it is convenient and quick to clean every corner and round area without climbing or crouching.
- 💪🎁【2 IN 1 REPLACEABLE BRUSH SPONGE HEAD】--The floor scrubber brush is equipped with 1 sturdy hard-bristled brush head and 3 double-layer cleaning sponge pads. The sturdy bristle brush head can scrub stubborn dirt. The brush head and the scouring pad are firmly glued together, both sides can be used and easy to scrub, which can meet your cleaning needs for tiles or floors.
- 💪🎁【DETACHABLE& EASY TO STORE】--The handle of shower cleaning brush is made of high-quality PP and stainless steel, which is light weight, durable and not easy to rust. It is detachable and the brush head can be used alone. The hanging hole design at the end of the handle makes it comfortable to hold and easy to hang and store.
- 💪🎁【MUITL-CLEANING FUNCTIONS】--The bathtub cleaner can be used on a variety of surfaces and is suitable for corners, grooves and grout lines. It is very suitable for easier cleaning of tiles, bathtubs, hardwood floors, glass, walls, ceilings and baseboard. It is the perfect gift for family, friends and colleagues!
- 【90 Mins long lasting work】Our floor,shower and bathroom scrubber.The 360 degree high rotate speed meets your need of long working duration to clean and wipe the dirt thoroughly without interruption.(The actual working time depends on the cleanliness of the area. For cleaning stubborn stains, if you press the brush to clean, the use time will be shortened)
- 【High quality】Shower brush for cleaning using high-quality ABS and TPE materials, there is no need to worry about tearing the main body during use. The highly sealed design makes it also resistant to splashing water and can be used under wet condition.
- 【Ideal Housework Assistant】Shower scrubber for cleaning frees people from the cumbersome housework, bringing you easier cleaning and more efficient cleaning ways to make housework a fun. This electric spin scrubber improves your the quality of life and establishes a comfortable family environment.
- 【Ideal gift】Electric spin scrubber cordless is an ideal gift for your loved ones. It is lightweight, convenient and powerful, which can change your cleaning way.It is a best ideal home tool gift for Christmas. It is an ideal mother's day gift too.
- 【What You Will Get】Electric cleaning brush is equipped with 3 different types of replaceable brush heads and 1 extension arm, so you can choose the right combination to clean the stains in different cleaning environments. You will get 1 * Electric Scrubber, 1 * Extension Arm, 1 * Flat Brush Head, 1 * Dome Brush Head, 1 * Corner Brush Head, 1 * AC Adapter, 1 * User Manual.
- [Adjustment Long Handle] -- Not easy to rust, durable and cost-effective. Lightweight durable tough steel pole with telescopic, the cleaning wand can extend from 18” to 37”, it makes your housework get easier to get your home clean. Easy to install, the rods just are tightened by threaded joints. The tub cleaner with long handle also comes with non-slip handle grips and hook design, comfortable to hold and easy to hang.
- [Triangle Head & 180° Rotation Design ] -- With triangle design and 180°swivel design, sturdy bristles long tile brush head for scrubbing tough grime, hard to reach spots, corners and recesses as well as grout lines at different angles, easy and quick to clean every corner & rounded area without climbing or crouching. The shower cleaning brush head and the handle are in threaded connection, you will not worry about coming loose or flop around while cleaning.
- [2 In 1 Replaceable Brush Sponge Head] -- The floor scrubber brush is equipped with 1 sturdy hard-bristled brush head and 3 double-layer cleaning sponge pads. The sturdy bristle brush head can scrub stubborn dirt. The brush head and the scouring pad are firmly glued together, both sides can be used and easy to scrub, which can meet your cleaning needs for tiles or floors.
- [High Quality Material & Detachable] -- Handle made of high quality PP, stainless steel material. This scrub brush with long handle is detachable, and the brush head can be used seperately, lightweight and adjustable, you can easily store the cleaning brush in any closet. Handle tail hanging hole design, can be hung storage, convenient and does not take up space. Easy to maintain, wipe dry the pole and hang it in air, lasts a long time.
- [Muitl-Cleaning Application] -- The bathtub scrub brush with handle can be applied to many surfaces and fit into corners while the front bristles are shaped to get into corners, recesses and grout lines. Ggreat for narrow spaces around the toilet and also great for using in the kitchen, office, on the floor, for the bathtub. Warm Tips: It can be fixed extended or retracted by rotating the telescopic handle. Counterclockwise: Retract. Clockwise: Fixed Expansion
- The shower brush for cleaning brush is great for cleaning bathroom tiles, bathtub, glass, floors, walls,window, door, sink, countertop, ceiling and narrow spaces around the toilet and also great for using in the kitchen, office.
- The floor scrub brush as a professional bathroom cleaning supplies with three different functions head: One cleaning brush, one scouring pad with more scraping force, one microfiber pad with gentle scouring.
- Scrub brush with long handle: Extendable long handle can be adjusted from 35” to 52”. The lower rod is made of stainless steel and not easy to rust as shower brush for cleaning.
- This telescopic pole is detachable, and the brush head can be used as a hand-hold brush or duster separately. Handle of the top brush head about 6.8" which is perfect for hand holding.
- Multifunctional cleaning tool: It can be used not only as a tub cleaner for bathroom cleaning, floor scrub brush for tile floor cleaning, but also as a duster for cleaning cars and living rooms.
Last update on 2022-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Why Do You Need Power Scrubbers?
Power scrubbers are glorified versions of traditional cleaning methods. Most power scrubbers come with electric power to complete the cleaning job efficiently and quickly and they come in corded as well as cordless or battery-powered versions. Power scrubbers help you to do your cleaning and scrubbing and are recommended because:
- The power scrubbers come along with power cleaning brushes that have the strength to clean stubborn stains on tiles, floors, tubs, etc. perfectly.
- Most power scrubber models come with an electric scrubber and a motorized brush that can clean thoroughly.
- They are very easy to use and you do not require training to use a power scrubber.
- The electric power scrubbers use less water compared to traditional scrubbers, which ensures that the floor dries quickly.
- Power scrubbers clean quickly and have sufficient power to do the cleaning job in half the time taken by manual scrubbers.
Types of Power Scrubbers
There are essentially 2 types of power scrubbers available.
Corded Electric Scrubber
The main advantage of using a corded electric scrubber is that since it works by using electricity, you don’t have to stop to charge the batteries. The device is lightweight and compact because it does not contain heavy batteries inside and so it can be carried around easily. However, you are limited by the cord, which is around 50 feet. Or, you will have to make sure that you have electric outlets at regular intervals or make use of an extension cord.
With the battery-operated power scrubber, you can eliminate cords and electric outlets. Battery-operated scrubbers come with rechargeable batteries and chargers. The batteries can be charged very quickly so that you can work without interruptions and there are no restrictions to moving around freely. However, the drawbacks of battery-operated scrubbers are that they are more expensive compared to corded scrubbers and it are heavier because of their batteries.
Things to Consider When Buying a Power Scrubber
When you’re looking for a power scrubber, here are some things that you must keep in mind.
Ensure that the power scrubber you are buying has different brush heads of various shapes and sizes. This will help you clean various surfaces and also clean small cracks, crevices and areas easily.
You will most likely be using the power scrubber around water and so, it is very important that the device is waterproof and this is especially important around the battery compartment.
A power scrubber is an expensive tool and so you should make sure that the model you select is made from high-quality durable materials that are durable. Look for a model that has durable brush heads, a metal extension handle and the attachment points are durable. This will ensure that your power scrubber will last for a few years.
The power scrubber should run for as much as the time it takes for you to finish your cleaning. The battery life usually varies between ½ an hour to 1 hour and so, you must opt for a model that will give you a long runtime. Look for a model that has a rechargeable battery that also has a quick charge function.
Choose a power scrubber that offers at least a 60-day warranty. Some manufacturers offer up to 1-year warranty and a warranty will protect you if the power scrubber breaks down due to a manufacturing defect during this period.
Power Scrubbers — Dos and Don’ts
- After using the power scrubber, allow it to rest for a while so that any chemicals absorbed from the bathroom cleaners can evaporate.
- Ensure that the bristles of the scrubber are washed with soap and water, as this helps to enhance their durability.
- Use only recommended products to clean your power scrubber.
- Avoid submerging the device in water while cleaning even if they are waterproof.
- Avoid running the power scrubber for prolonged periods of time as it can get damaged.
- Do not use a cleaner with corrosive chemicals as this will damage the scrubber.
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Bathroom Scrubber
Bathroom scrubbers come in a range of designs, from simple brushes to multifunction power scrubbers. Different brush and handle designs can make a scrubber more effective for certain tasks. Some scrubbers include extra attachments to tackle cleaning the entire bathroom or other rooms. Each of the following features can contribute to convenience and ease of use.
Manual vs. Power
Manual scrubbers are the simple pick to tackle bathroom chores. These scrubbers are lightweight, affordable, and intuitive to use. They are ideal for those who want a cheaper option and don’t mind using a little elbow grease.
Simple manual scrubbers can include a range of convenient features like replaceable heads, extendable handles, and antimicrobial coatings. Many manual scrubbers have an ergonomic handle with a nonslip grip. A well-designed grip is comfortable to use and helps to prevent frustrating slips.
Power scrubbers take the work out of cleaning and do the bulk of the scrubbing. They can be pricier but are ideal for those who want the most convenient deep clean. They are also a good pick for those with mobility issues. Like manual options, power scrubbers have a range of features like changeable scrubbing heads, ergonomic designs, and adjustable lengths.
Both corded and battery-powered power scrubbers are available. Corded options won’t run out of power while in use, but the cord can limit mobility. Battery-powered units can be used anywhere but need to charge or have the battery changed occasionally. When choosing a battery-powered model, consider battery life to make sure cleaning can be completed in one charge.
Different brush types are suited for various tasks. For example, larger, stiffer scrubbers are ideal for broad surfaces like bathtubs, while smaller, softer brushes work for cleaning fixtures. When choosing a bathroom scrubber, brush design, size, and shape are factors to consider.
- Brush design: The ideal brush design depends on the cleaning job. Flat brushes work for surfaces like floors and countertops, while tapered brushes can help get into corners. Some scrubbers don’t use brushes at all, opting for cleaning sponges or pads instead.
- Brush size: Choose a small brush for detail work like cleaning grout, faucets, and drains. Medium brushes are ideal for sinks and countertops, and large versions are the best pick for floors, bathtubs, and showers.
- Bristle materials: Cleaning bristles usually feature synthetic materials like nylon, plastic, or polyester. Nylon bristles are common; they can be abrasive, which is ideal for scrubbing tough messes.
- Number of brushes: Many power scrubbers include brush attachment kits with several brush sizes and textures. Some larger sets are equipped to clean the bathroom from top to bottom. Having several brush options can add to the convenience and value of a power scrubber.
A well-designed handle can make a scrubber much more convenient to use. Whether it’s a manual scrubber or a power unit, look for an ergonomic handle with a nonslip grip. Consider the following handle features in a bathroom scrubber:
- Ergonomic handle: An ergonomic handle gives the scrubber a more comfortable and easier-to-hold grip.
- Nonslip grip: Unlike some other cleaning tools, bathroom scrubbers are often exposed to a lot of water. A nonslip grip helps keep the scrubber in your hands instead of sliding around the tub or shower.
- Length and extendability: Handle length can contribute to comfort and ease of use. A long handle can reach floors, corners, and tall shower walls without the need for stretching or crouching. An extendable handle gives enough length to clean but also makes a scrubber easier to store.
- Material: The scrubber handle is often made of durable metal or plastic that won’t snap or bend with intense scrubbing.
An attachment kit with a flat brush and a rounded brush or pointed corner brush can handle most bathroom cleaning tasks. A flat brush is ideal for general cleaning. The flat surface has tons of small bristles to make sure no spot is missed. A rounded brush or corner brush can get right into corners, an area that flat brushes can miss.
Manual bathroom scrubbers are usually simple in design and don’t include an attachment kit. When it comes to power scrubbers, an attachment kit can offer a more versatile and thorough clean. Attachment kits can consist of anywhere from two to over 20 brushes, sponges, and cleaning pads. Most attachment kits include a range of sizes, shapes, and textures to handle household cleaning tasks in the bathroom and beyond.
Using the right brush size and shape can make cleaning easier. A large scrubber with a long handle will make quick work out of scrubbing large surfaces like the floor and shower walls. A short handle and small scrubber head are easier to control for detailed cleaning. For those looking for one convenient brush, midsize scrubbers can handle a range of bathroom cleaning tasks.
Also, consider brush texture. Tougher bristles are a good pick to scrub tub and shower tiles, which can use an abrasive scrubber to get rid of soap scum and grime. Softer scrubbers help clean and buff fixtures or glass doors, which can be more prone to scratching. Some scrubbers include a combination of harder and softer bristles to help scrub and buff away grime.
Features To Look Out For While Choosing Power Scrubbers
When you want to choose a power scrubber, you need to keep an eye out on important distinguishing features, let us see what they possibly are.
- Quality: Of course, when it comes to cleaning equipment, the kind of quality which you can get assumes gargantuan importance. Choosing to buy inferior quality products will not only increase your expense as you will need to make a new purchase sooner, at the same time, but it also won’t serve the need either.
- Pricing: We all have a budget we need to adhere to. So, make it a point to choose such products that offer good cleaning but also adhere to your budget constraints.
- Runtime: Battery-powered scrubbers may have a limited runtime and will have to be either charged or replaced with a new battery all over again. This could both be a hassle or an extra expense. So, if you have rigorous and a lot of cleaning to do, being mindful of the runtime could be a smart move.
- Brush type: The type of brush that is present at the end of the scrubber plays a vital role. There are different kinds of brushes that are suited for varied needs. So, it is upon you to analyze the kind of cleaning you will need and the type of brush best suited for it. For instance, the brush required to clean the bathroom tiles is going to be different than the ones needed to clean the dirt marks on the sanitation fittings.
- Versatility: Often, when you are thinking of cleaning your fittings and supplies, you must need the kind of scrubber that could clean multiple things simultaneously. So, you should look for the kind of product that is versatile enough to help you clean several different items with its use. The more versatile it is, the better will be its use.
- Durability: Always invest in the kind of scrubber which is likely to last longer and be durable. No one likes to replace their scrubbers now and then. This being said, the way you maintain the scrubbers and the way you clean them after use may have a lot to do with the durability factor.