Choosing the best shower washer can be the last element that defines whether you will have an attractive bathroom or not. Selecting the high pressure shower washer now becomes a priority and means that you will need to pay more attention to it and not only should you go with what is on offer, but you should love yourself enough to choose only the best out there.
In this article, we’ll go through the reviews of the best shower washers on the market, highlighting the unique features that set them apart from the rest, and we hope this guide is enough to help you make the best decision on your next shower washer purchase. !
Here is a list of the best bathroom washers available on the market that can help you take a brilliant shower without having pain in your arms or back.
Our Top Pick
Last update on 2021-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top 10 Best Shower Scrubber To Buy In 2021
Last update on 2021-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 Best Shower Scrubber Review
- Electric Spin Scrubber with 2 Superior Batteries: Powered by rechargeable 3.6-volt battery, 2*2150 mAh Advanced batteries, the cordless spin scrubber can last continuously up to 1.5 hour after only 3.5 hours fast charging. High spin speed to 300 RPM. (The actual working time depends on the cleanliness of the area. For cleaning stubborn stains, if you press the brush to clean, the use time will be shortened.)
- Upgraded Adjustable Long Extension Handle and Brush Head Angle: Different from other electric scrubber, Homitt scrubber brush and bathroom cleaner brush head can adjust to be tilted or versatile by pressing the button on the head. It also comes with a 21-inch extendable stainless-steel handle for you to scrub and clean hard to reach areas without bending, especially healthy for back pain and arthritis.
- 4 Packs Replacement Cleaning Brush Heads: Extra-wide flat brush head is used to clean large flat surface area, like hard floor, wall, patio furniture, pool; Small flat brush head ideals for cleaning smaller areas free of soap scum, stove, grill. Round Bristle head is perfect as a concave cleaning brush for bathtub, sink or toilet; Corner scrubber head brush great for cleaning title grout, edges, corners and tight places. Different brushes to meet different requirements.
- Waterproof Cleaning Brush Heads: The scrubber brush head built for long-lasting performance. The highly sealed design makes it also resistant to splashing water and can be used under wet condition. The bristles won't scratch your bathtub. The bristles are of good quality and will not deform. We have been through numerous experiments to confirm the best hardness of the bristles, Neither soft nor hard. Make sure the specific excellent ability to grasp the ground.
- Superior Quality: Homitt electric spin scrubber is an ideal gift for your family, parents and friends. Take care of your family and let them less tired from cleaning. Make your home cleaner. User Suggestions: In order to improve the cleaning effect, it is recommended to use with detergent. For stubborn stains, it is recommended to soak before cleaning. Buy with confidence.
- V-shaped bristles get deep into grout
- Scrub tough mildew, grime, and soap scum from grout, shower door tracks, bath tubs and more
- Corner cleaning brush head for 360 degree cleaning
- Blue Scrub-Zone powers away tough dirt and grime
- True Grip handle provides more comfort and control, wet or dry
- 3 shape of brushes clean your bathtub, grout, upholstery, bathroom surface, floor, tile, shower, toilet and carpet etc, Nylon bristles will not scratch surfaces of them.
- Extended reach attachment help brush to clean the tight spaces or hard-to-reach areas such like stove grates, drip pans, crevices, car etc
- Extended reach attachment have the slip joint and magnet， it can lock the brushes tightly and make precise control.
- Bruehes and Extended reach attachment fit into most of the cordless drills
- Cordless Drill NOT included.
- Suitable for Wet and Dry Shower: Metene double-sided shower brush is used in a dry or wet brushing. When the bristle is dry, it is a good brush for tightening the skin. When used, it becomes soft after being washed by hot water and is suitable for cleaning the body
- Stiff Bristles: Natural bristle brush can massage the skin and deeply clean the cutin and dirt on the skin surface, which can effectively clean the skin and protect the skin
- Soft Nylon Bristles: Soft hair nylon can protect sensitive skin, provide a variety of hardness options, thoroughly clean the whole body
- Long Handle Design: A specially designed wooden handle over 40 cm long, easily washes all parts of the body, such as the back and legs. In addition, there is a non-slip rubber patch and a hanging rope at the handle
- You Will Get: Shower brush *1. We recommend replacing the brush every 3-6 months for maximum hygiene. We also recommend washing the brush every few weeks to remove dead skin cells
- 【46’’ Extra Adjustment Long Handle】Long handled scrub brush extends from 31.5’’ to 46’’ with a quick twist without bending or climbing. Release your back, no more bending, stretching, kneeling or crouching.
- 【2 in 1 Detachable Brush Sponge Head】 You will get 3 x Pole Parts,1 x Replaceable Brush Head and 1 x Replaceable Sponge Head. The scrub brush kit is packed in a high-grade hard kraft paper box, so there is no need to worry about damage during shipping.
- 【Replaceable Stiff Bristle Brush Sponge Head】Replaceable tapered edges sponge pad head and sturdy bristle head pivots fit into corners, recesses and grout lines, clean range without dead angle. Great for easier cleaning bathroom, bathtubs, tiles, glass, wall, ceiling and even floors.
- 【180 Degree Rotation】180 Degree Adjustable Head pivots for cleaning at different angles. Easily to clean the neglected corners. At the same time. You will not worry about coming loose or flop around while cleaning, the flexible joint can be steady after you switch to some point as your effort.
- 【Lightweight Non-slip Handle】An ergonomic soft non-slip EVA sponge handle is added to lightweight sturdy steel poles for your extra comfort, which the padded handle has a good touch. easy to hold even when wet. It also has a hook wheee you can hook it to a wall. Keeping your clutter to a minimum.
- ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR SKIN SOFT & SILKY: Scrub your body safe with our silicon kit that has all the scrubbers you ever need to wash & exfoliate your skin, live it moisturized & smooth. Silicone Body Scrubbers for use in shower.
- Challenging the aging process: Hey Adults, Scrubbing, washing & showering your body has never been so easy, healthy & clean with our two-sided (exfoliate & massage) silicone back scrubber for shower.
- IMPROVE MOISTURE Absortion: Girls get deep cleaner, remove makeup, blackhead & get rid of oily skin with a gentle exfoliation from our well-made silicone face scrubber.
- REMOVE BACK EAR BLACKHEADS: Reduce irritation, remove dead cells & prevent back ear acne with a gentle rubbing of our back ear scrubber, no more back ear itching. You wouldn't need pads or a towel.
- HEAD SCRUBBER FOR MEN & WOMEN: Reduce itchiness, promote blood circulation & stimulate hair growth with a gentle but deep head washer exfoliating cleaner scrub, massage your scalp the right way.
- Spa At Home: Dual brushes 5.3in natural cactus bristles for wet or dry brushing. A 17.25in smooth polished wood long handle shower brush designed with an easy-grip nonslip rubber patch, nylon bristles, and a large size of the brush heads ideal for scrubbing your back, legs, or other hard-to-reach areas.
- Natural Energy Boost: Wave up your energy and increases circulation with morning dry brush.2 IN 1 Shower Brush/Dry Brush design with different sides for your convenience.Food grade degradable soft nylon for sensitive skin brushing and natural cactus bristles for healthy skin.
- Renew the Skin: A natural bristled Dry Brush/Shower Brush helps loosen and remove dead skin cells, naturally exfoliating skin. The added benefit of exfoliating the skin is clearing oil, dirt, and residue from the pores. You will notice the skin is softer, and pores are much less noticeable after a few weeks of body brushing.
- Lymphatic Support: The great side of a quality natural Dry Brush/Shower Brush isn't just from the surface yet also the inward of your body. The lymphatic system is a significant part of the body's immune system. Regularly brushing the skin helps stimulate the normal lymph flow within the body and detoxifies itself naturally.
- Bymore Shower Brush/Dry Brush: Rinse the shower brush after use and hang it up to air dry.
- ➦➦RELAXING AND WATERPROOF -- The power scrubber brush head built for long-lasting performance. The highly sealed design makes it also resistant to splashing water and can be used under wet condition. An ideal gift for your family, parents and friends, especially arthritis. Say Goodbye to Harsh and Abrasive Cleaners.
- ➦➦3 REPLACEABLE BRUSH HEAD -- The Interchangeable Brushes for multi-purpose uses to get rid of soap scum, mildew, grime.Flexible and durable bristles gets into cracks and crevices with supreme effectiveness! Includes 3 Spin Scrubber brush heads, extension arm and charger.
- ➦➦SAVE YOUR BACK AND KNEES -- No elbow grease required. Your knees, shoulders, and back will thank you. Lightweight and powerful, our scrubber makes your job easy. Use the included long extension handle to clean tight and hard to reach places. A perfect gift idea for mom, wife, or anyone else who hates cleaning!
- ➦➦PORTABLE CORDLESS DESIGN -- Powered by built-in rechargeable 3.65V battery, the cordless spin scrubber can last continuously up to 50 minutes after only 3.5 hours fast charging. The 360 degree high rotate speed meets your need of long working duration to clean and wipe the dirt thoroughly without interruption.
- ➦➦PERFECT FOR MULTIPLE CLEANING TASKS -- Automatic cleaning scrubber can be used indoor and outdoor, it's great for curves, tile, sink bowls, toilets, bathtub, door slots, shower windows, it also cleans car tires and mags well.
- 💪【POWERFUL AND PRCHARGEABLE】💪 Spin scrubber only long press it for more than 3 seconds to turn it on. Electric cordless spin scrubber continuously works about 30 mins after only 4 hours fast charging. 360 degree high-torque spinning power up to 300RPM and rechargeable 200 mAh built-in lithium battery meet your cleaning needs of long working without interruption.
- ⏰【CUT CLEANING TIME】⏰ Strong power helps to clean dirty faster and easier than manual cleaning. The spin scrubber tile scrubber's bristles won't scratch your bathtub. The bristles are of good quality and will not deform. Say goodbye to stubborn stain and cut the scrubbing time to a quarter of the time. Powerful motor power ensures fast and thorough cleaning.
- 🔰【WATERPROOF & SAFE】🔰 Spin scrubber for bathroom is designed for your safety. Highly sealed design makes it resistant to splashing water and can be used under wet condition. Greatly meets the need for cleaning in different scenarios. And High-speed pressure-bearing design make it continue rotating when you press hard and lightly the brush head to clean stubborn stains.
- 💦【PERFECT FOR MULTIPLE CLEANING TASKS】💦 Cleaning brush is equipped with 3 different types of replaceable brush heads and 1 extension arm, so you can choose the right combination to clean the stains in different cleaning environments. it's great for curves, tile, sink bowls, toilets, bathtub, door slots, shower windows, it also cleans car tires and mags well.
- 🎁【HOUSEWORK ASSISTANT】🎁 Spin scrubber 360 cordless is an ideal gift for your family, parents and friends. it frees housewives from the cumbersome housework, making housework a fun, even people with knee and back pain or arthritis can easily complete cleaning tasks. improving the quality of life and enjoying a comfortable family environment.
- 🧽 Silicone Material: The body scrubber is made of high-quality food-grade silicone material. Eco-friendly, durable, easy to clean, more hygienic than loofah. The back scrubber strap has hooks, you can easily hang it in the bathroom without taking up too much space and drying quickly.
- 🧽 Deep Clean: The two sides of the silicone back scrubber for shower are round bumps and soft brush double-sided mechanism design. The soft bath brush can rapid foaming, convenient and easy to clean, the convex side can remove dirt fast and massage skin. The silicone exfoliating bath body brush belt great for skin itching, rough skin, back acne, thick keratin, and more.
- 🧽 Extended Length: The bath back scrubber increased length to 27.56 inches/70 cm, and silicone has a telescopic function, which makes it easier to scrub the back and body parts for maximum comfort. This length is suitable for different people, elderly, men, women.
- 🧽 Easy to Carry: The silicone body scrubber can be folded which you can be used at home or on holiday, business trips, you can make a comfortable spa for your skin anytime, anywhere scrubbing your skin with our exfoliating brush to promote blood circulation, reduce stress and revitalize your body.
- 🧽 Excellent Service: For all customers who have purchased our body scrubber, we will provide friendly customer service, we promise to do all we can to solve any and all problems for you. If any problems with the product, you can contact us through the order information or e-mail. We promise we will solve it within 24 hour.
Last update on 2021-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Why Do You Need Power Scrubbers?
Power scrubbers are glorified versions of traditional cleaning methods. Most power scrubbers come with electric power to complete the cleaning job efficiently and quickly and they come in corded as well as cordless or battery-powered versions. Power scrubbers help you to do your cleaning and scrubbing and are recommended because:
- The power scrubbers come along with power cleaning brushes that have the strength to clean stubborn stains on tiles, floors, tubs, etc. perfectly.
- Most power scrubber models come with an electric scrubber and a motorized brush that can clean thoroughly.
- They are very easy to use and you do not require training to use a power scrubber.
- The electric power scrubbers use less water compared to traditional scrubbers, which ensures that the floor dries quickly.
- Power scrubbers clean quickly and have sufficient power to do the cleaning job in half the time taken by manual scrubbers.
Types of Power Scrubbers
There are essentially 2 types of power scrubbers available.
Corded Electric Scrubber
The main advantage of using a corded electric scrubber is that since it works by using electricity, you don’t have to stop to charge the batteries. The device is lightweight and compact because it does not contain heavy batteries inside and so it can be carried around easily. However, you are limited by the cord, which is around 50 feet. Or, you will have to make sure that you have electric outlets at regular intervals or make use of an extension cord.
With the battery-operated power scrubber, you can eliminate cords and electric outlets. Battery-operated scrubbers come with rechargeable batteries and chargers. The batteries can be charged very quickly so that you can work without interruptions and there are no restrictions to moving around freely. However, the drawbacks of battery-operated scrubbers are that they are more expensive compared to corded scrubbers and it are heavier because of their batteries.
Things to Consider When Buying a Power Scrubber
When you’re looking for a power scrubber, here are some things that you must keep in mind.
Ensure that the power scrubber you are buying has different brush heads of various shapes and sizes. This will help you clean various surfaces and also clean small cracks, crevices and areas easily.
You will most likely be using the power scrubber around water and so, it is very important that the device is waterproof and this is especially important around the battery compartment.
A power scrubber is an expensive tool and so you should make sure that the model you select is made from high-quality durable materials that are durable. Look for a model that has durable brush heads, a metal extension handle and the attachment points are durable. This will ensure that your power scrubber will last for a few years.
The power scrubber should run for as much as the time it takes for you to finish your cleaning. The battery life usually varies between ½ an hour to 1 hour and so, you must opt for a model that will give you a long runtime. Look for a model that has a rechargeable battery that also has a quick charge function.
Choose a power scrubber that offers at least a 60-day warranty. Some manufacturers offer up to 1-year warranty and a warranty will protect you if the power scrubber breaks down due to a manufacturing defect during this period.
Power Scrubbers — Dos and Don’ts
- After using the power scrubber, allow it to rest for a while so that any chemicals absorbed from the bathroom cleaners can evaporate.
- Ensure that the bristles of the scrubber are washed with soap and water, as this helps to enhance their durability.
- Use only recommended products to clean your power scrubber.
- Avoid submerging the device in water while cleaning even if they are waterproof.
- Avoid running the power scrubber for prolonged periods of time as it can get damaged.
- Do not use a cleaner with corrosive chemicals as this will damage the scrubber.
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Bathroom Scrubber
Bathroom scrubbers come in a range of designs, from simple brushes to multifunction power scrubbers. Different brush and handle designs can make a scrubber more effective for certain tasks. Some scrubbers include extra attachments to tackle cleaning the entire bathroom or other rooms. Each of the following features can contribute to convenience and ease of use.
Manual vs. Power
Manual scrubbers are the simple pick to tackle bathroom chores. These scrubbers are lightweight, affordable, and intuitive to use. They are ideal for those who want a cheaper option and don’t mind using a little elbow grease.
Simple manual scrubbers can include a range of convenient features like replaceable heads, extendable handles, and antimicrobial coatings. Many manual scrubbers have an ergonomic handle with a nonslip grip. A well-designed grip is comfortable to use and helps to prevent frustrating slips.
Power scrubbers take the work out of cleaning and do the bulk of the scrubbing. They can be pricier but are ideal for those who want the most convenient deep clean. They are also a good pick for those with mobility issues. Like manual options, power scrubbers have a range of features like changeable scrubbing heads, ergonomic designs, and adjustable lengths.
Both corded and battery-powered power scrubbers are available. Corded options won’t run out of power while in use, but the cord can limit mobility. Battery-powered units can be used anywhere but need to charge or have the battery changed occasionally. When choosing a battery-powered model, consider battery life to make sure cleaning can be completed in one charge.
Different brush types are suited for various tasks. For example, larger, stiffer scrubbers are ideal for broad surfaces like bathtubs, while smaller, softer brushes work for cleaning fixtures. When choosing a bathroom scrubber, brush design, size, and shape are factors to consider.
- Brush design: The ideal brush design depends on the cleaning job. Flat brushes work for surfaces like floors and countertops, while tapered brushes can help get into corners. Some scrubbers don’t use brushes at all, opting for cleaning sponges or pads instead.
- Brush size: Choose a small brush for detail work like cleaning grout, faucets, and drains. Medium brushes are ideal for sinks and countertops, and large versions are the best pick for floors, bathtubs, and showers.
- Bristle materials: Cleaning bristles usually feature synthetic materials like nylon, plastic, or polyester. Nylon bristles are common; they can be abrasive, which is ideal for scrubbing tough messes.
- Number of brushes: Many power scrubbers include brush attachment kits with several brush sizes and textures. Some larger sets are equipped to clean the bathroom from top to bottom. Having several brush options can add to the convenience and value of a power scrubber.
A well-designed handle can make a scrubber much more convenient to use. Whether it’s a manual scrubber or a power unit, look for an ergonomic handle with a nonslip grip. Consider the following handle features in a bathroom scrubber:
- Ergonomic handle: An ergonomic handle gives the scrubber a more comfortable and easier-to-hold grip.
- Nonslip grip: Unlike some other cleaning tools, bathroom scrubbers are often exposed to a lot of water. A nonslip grip helps keep the scrubber in your hands instead of sliding around the tub or shower.
- Length and extendability: Handle length can contribute to comfort and ease of use. A long handle can reach floors, corners, and tall shower walls without the need for stretching or crouching. An extendable handle gives enough length to clean but also makes a scrubber easier to store.
- Material: The scrubber handle is often made of durable metal or plastic that won’t snap or bend with intense scrubbing.
An attachment kit with a flat brush and a rounded brush or pointed corner brush can handle most bathroom cleaning tasks. A flat brush is ideal for general cleaning. The flat surface has tons of small bristles to make sure no spot is missed. A rounded brush or corner brush can get right into corners, an area that flat brushes can miss.
Manual bathroom scrubbers are usually simple in design and don’t include an attachment kit. When it comes to power scrubbers, an attachment kit can offer a more versatile and thorough clean. Attachment kits can consist of anywhere from two to over 20 brushes, sponges, and cleaning pads. Most attachment kits include a range of sizes, shapes, and textures to handle household cleaning tasks in the bathroom and beyond.
Using the right brush size and shape can make cleaning easier. A large scrubber with a long handle will make quick work out of scrubbing large surfaces like the floor and shower walls. A short handle and small scrubber head are easier to control for detailed cleaning. For those looking for one convenient brush, midsize scrubbers can handle a range of bathroom cleaning tasks.
Also, consider brush texture. Tougher bristles are a good pick to scrub tub and shower tiles, which can use an abrasive scrubber to get rid of soap scum and grime. Softer scrubbers help clean and buff fixtures or glass doors, which can be more prone to scratching. Some scrubbers include a combination of harder and softer bristles to help scrub and buff away grime.
Features To Look Out For While Choosing Power Scrubbers
When you want to choose a power scrubber, you need to keep an eye out on important distinguishing features, let us see what they possibly are.
- Quality: Of course, when it comes to cleaning equipment, the kind of quality which you can get assumes gargantuan importance. Choosing to buy inferior quality products will not only increase your expense as you will need to make a new purchase sooner, at the same time, but it also won’t serve the need either.
- Pricing: We all have a budget we need to adhere to. So, make it a point to choose such products that offer good cleaning but also adhere to your budget constraints.
- Runtime: Battery-powered scrubbers may have a limited runtime and will have to be either charged or replaced with a new battery all over again. This could both be a hassle or an extra expense. So, if you have rigorous and a lot of cleaning to do, being mindful of the runtime could be a smart move.
- Brush type: The type of brush that is present at the end of the scrubber plays a vital role. There are different kinds of brushes that are suited for varied needs. So, it is upon you to analyze the kind of cleaning you will need and the type of brush best suited for it. For instance, the brush required to clean the bathroom tiles is going to be different than the ones needed to clean the dirt marks on the sanitation fittings.
- Versatility: Often, when you are thinking of cleaning your fittings and supplies, you must need the kind of scrubber that could clean multiple things simultaneously. So, you should look for the kind of product that is versatile enough to help you clean several different items with its use. The more versatile it is, the better will be its use.
- Durability: Always invest in the kind of scrubber which is likely to last longer and be durable. No one likes to replace their scrubbers now and then. This being said, the way you maintain the scrubbers and the way you clean them after use may have a lot to do with the durability factor.