After spending almost 100 hours analyzing different trampolines, I realized that rectangular trampolines have clear advantages over their round counterparts: they have a larger jump area, are better for gymnastics and the quality of their jumps tends to be more consistent across the board. mat.
So, I made a list of the best rectangular trampolines for you, along with guidelines on how to choose the best one for you.
Our Top Pick
Top 10 Best Rectangular Trampoline To Buy In 2021
Last update on 2022-11-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
10 Best Rectangular Trampoline Review
- SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY: All our trampolines are tested for safety and durability to meet or exceed all American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) standards, creating a safe trampoline where children can thrive.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Our patented no-gap enclosure eliminates dangerous gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface, protecting children from pinch points and openings (Patent no.RE45, 182).
- DURABILITY: Enjoy endless family fun on your trampoline with the support of a galvanized steel frame that is weather and rust resistant. All our trampolines feature reinforced T-sockets at each leg and enclosure joint, increasing frame stability.
- UNIQUE RECTANGLE SHAPE: A rectangle trampoline's springs work independently, giving the jumper the highest lift compared to other trampoline shapes. Rectangle trampolines are the perfect option for aspiring gymnasts and athletes.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: We thoroughly test our products according to ASTM standards. The maximum recommended user weight for this trampoline is 200 lbs. Per ASTM standards, our trampolines are tested to four times the maximum recommended user weight.
- Extra Space for Diverse Entertainment: Rectangle Trampoline’s Enclosure Net is enclosed with a top-flex fiberglass rod to keep it elevated and straight, allowing kids to bounce as high as possible. The rod passes through the pole caps to maintain integrity among the curved poles, enabling bigger flips and enormous outdoor fun for children. The extended outdoor trampoline provides ample space to practice gymnastics for kids and adults
- Safe Outdoor Fun: We kept child safety on top priority in our rectangular trampoline. Soft foam encircles the poles to absorb the magnitude of collisions by accident. No-gap enclosure design prevents feet from stepping into the spring, and safety padding w/ velcro strips (each corner) over springs provides additional safety. Enclosure net with zipper facilitates entrance and ensures safety while jumping. Let’s make your family day joy-inducing with extraordinary fun on a recreational trampoline
- Exceptional Elasticity and Durability: The four supportive trampoline legs are sturdy enough to make your jumping experience enjoyable and memorable. The legs help keep the frame steady while you bounce back and forth. A flexible jumping mat with high-tension springs allows you to rebound as high as you can over the entire surface without any dead spots. We know that your family fun is going to be bigger
- Fully Standardized and Easy to Setup: The heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame meets all ASTM requirements. The frame is rust-resistant and is capable of enduring all weather conditions. The user-friendly instruction manual comes with a rectangle trampoline to provide ease during parts installation. Please follow the guidelines carefully. To reduce your assembly time, download our Bilt app and follow 3D step-by-step instructions for speedy assembly
- After-Sales Support: Please reach out to our well-mannered customer support if any issues arise. Upper Bounce offers a 1-year warranty of jumping mats, frame & spring and 90 days warranty of enclosure net and pole caps, and immediate replacement at zero cost, if anything is found defective
- 96 galvanized steel springs, 7" long & 8 galvanized steel springs, 3.5” long (corners) are located around the outside of the enclosure net keeps children safe from hazardous pinch points and openings
- Rust resistant galvanized steel frame with 4 legs and 8 poles
- Maximum weight capacity is 220 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds latest ASTM safety Standard
- Spring Pad: 14” wide pad preventing any exposure to springs. Pad is REVERSIBLE allowing longer life usage. Comes in forest green color to match with backyard lawn and tree-scape. 172 SPRINGS: Our spring coil and diameter is much thicker and longer than any competitors. Commercial and gymnastic grade size and thickness.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY COMMERCIAL GRADE FRAME - 3.0 mm thick, double dipped galvanized inside and out to fight against rust and corrosion. Ideal for competitive jumpers, gymnastic, cheer training, or novice bouncers. Frame so thick, it will not bend or warp, therefore not losing inertia during jumps, giving you the ultimate optimal bounce. 750lbs Jumping Weight Capacity! Heaviest for a recreational equipment.
- Shipping: Shipping weight is up to 700lbs, delivered curbside LTL. Due to the nature of this bulk overweight item, it is shipped via freight and must require an appointment. Please update phone # in system and send us / email contact number so trucking company can coordinate with customer. Shipping appointment will not be set without phone #. Customer will be responsible for shipping delay fees if unable to set schedule.
- Mft Lot #1220
- GREAT FOR FUN AND FITNESS: Enjoy hours of family fun in your backyard with this 10- by 15-foot trampoline
- LARGE TRAMPOLINE FOR LOTS OF FUN: Unique oval shape makes trampoline perfect for playing games
- BOUNCE AND PLAY SPORTS: Comes with 2 basketball hoops, 1 ball, 1 soccer-print mat, and 1 soccer net
- MADE WITH SAFETY IN MIND: Features a high enclosure safety netting with padded poles
- BUILT TO LAST: Uses 84 6-inch galvanized springs, steel frame, and welded T connectors
- 😛【Safety Always Comes First】 Goplus trampoline has been tested for safety and comply with ASTM Standard. We have a unique design that leaves enough space between the pole on the trampoline and the enclosure net to avoid kids from colliding when they fall. Besides, there is no gap between the net and the jumping mat, which minimizes the risk of foot clipping during bouncing.
- 🎁【6FT High All-round Enclosure Net】 The trampoline is wrapped by a 6FT high safety enclosure net at 360 degrees, so your children can jump as they like outdoors. The tightly woven protective net is made of high quality polyester material, which is UV-proof, fade-proof, and tear-proof. The protective net is firmly attached to the pole with screws instead of simple straps, which makes it more durable in windy weather.
- 😛【Hot-dip Galvanized Steel & Stable Structure.】 The 8FT x 14FT rectangular trampoline is constructed with hot-dip galvanized steel pipes which also apply double-side galvanization technology for higher wear resistance and rust resistance. In addition, there have 4 U-shaped legs with non-slip foot pads, and a ladder with non-slip steps for a more stable structure and safer user experience.
- 🎁【High Quality Jumping Experience】 The trampoline includes 84 pcs heavy duty springs, tightening the jumping mat and frame for the fast rebound. The PP jumping mat is tear-resistant, breathable and 5000 hours for sun protection, and capable of long-time outdoor use. This trampoline with no gap design comes with a thick and waterproof safety pad to cover the springs.
- 😛【Bounce for Happiness and Fitness】 Our outdoor trampoline will be an ideal gift for your kids, bringing children endless fun and memorable childhood. Children can strengthen physical fitness, stimulate body growth and exercise balance ability while jumping. Besides, the trampoline is equipped with a dual zipper and locking buckle design, allowing children to enter and exit more quickly and easily.
- [Enjoy the Installation & Delivery Information]: Giantex trampoline set will be delivered in 2 boxes and you may receive them at different time. This recreational trampoline comes with all accessories, installation instructions and tools that you need. And the installation of the poles is enjoyable with lock pins, requiring no tools.
- [ASTM Approved & Complete Safe Protections]: Gaintex trampoline meets the ASTM standard, which adds more assurance in quality and relieves parents worries. Moreover, the curved poles leaves enough safe space between the net and poles to avoid kids getting hurt when fall. The soft safety pad is also included for sealing dangerous gaps.
- [Hot-Dip & Double-Side Galvanized Steel Frame]: Giantex kids trampoline applies hot-dip galvanized steel pipes which are galvanized on both internal and external surfaces, providing excellent wear and rust resistance comparing to those ordinary steel pipes. Giantex rectangular trampoline is also equipped with 4 U-shaped legs to ensure the stability while jumping.
- [Long Lasting & Impressive Jumping Experience]: Giantex trampoline is equipped with 84 heavy duty steel springs to connect the jumping mat tightly for outstanding rebounds. The breathable and wear resistant PP jumping mat has been tested for 5000 hours of UV resistance, ensuring outstanding weather resistance for long time outdoor use.
- [Turn Your Backyard into a Playground]: Giantex outdoor trampoline with bright and warm color will catch kids’ attention as soon as they see it and make your kids fall in love with bouncing very quickly. The 8 ft x 14 ft trampoline not only brings endless fun to kids’ childhood, but also is helpful to enhance their physical fitness, balance ability, and skeletal development.
- You won't have to worry about the fun falling flat this summer because this trampoline will hold up for playtime day after day
- Have hours of fun bouncing around
- Features mesh net walls surrounding the trampoline to keep jumpers safely inside the bouncing area
- Foam padding on each support pole provides extra security for when playtime gets rowdy
- Perfect for narrow yards thanks to the rectangular design
- Galvanized steel frame
- Fully integrated enclosure system
- Durable oversized pad
- Heavy-duty galvanized springs for a softer, higher bounce
- Heavy-duty polyethylene netting
- 😄 Safe to Use: Kid’s safety is our priority. With a safety enclosure net(with smooth zipper and double buckles), seamless soft foam cushion, and foam padded upper pipes, this high quality trampoline keeps your child safe while letting your kid have fun. For example, the gap-free design avoids accidental injury to his or her hands or feet.
- 🎁 Safe and Detachable Swing: This kids trampoline is different from others because it has a swing inside so that your child can achieve swing and bouncing meanwhile. And the ropes on both sides are convenient for your kid to grip, which increases sense of security. The swing can be removed as well for great convenience.
- ✨ Built for Stability: Made of heavy duty galvanized steel, this kids trampoline is anti-rust and durable for both indoor and outdoor use. At the same time, the U-shaped structure and anti-skid feet mat at the bottom ensures its strong stability. Hence, it is able to hold up your kid easily (220 lbs for trampoline and 110 lbs for swing).
- 💮 Excellent Bounce Performance: In order to offer a safe and bouncy jumping experience, this outdoor trampoline features a high density jumping mat with 40 galvanized springs. By jumping, it not only promotes bone growth, but also consumes your child’s energy for a better sleep.
- 🎅 Perfect Gift for Kid: This rectangle trampoline with swing brings endless fun for your adorable child. And you can put it wherever, such as backyard, garden and other places, enjoying a happy family time together.
Last update on 2022-11-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is the best rectangle trampoline?
A rectangle trampoline that falls in average size and meets your most needs is the best trampoline for you. There is no specific definition or a particular brand that we can suggest you on this topic. You have to make a list of what you expect from a rectangle trampoline and then choose the most suitable one from our collection.
If you still want to know what is the best rectangle trampoline in our collection, we would suggest you to select either Skywalker Trampolines Rectangle Jump-N-Dunk Trampoline or Acon Trampoline Air 16 Sport HD Rectangular Trampoline.
What is an ideal size of rectangle trampoline?
The rectangle trampoline size starts from 14 feet and some rectangle trampolines for kids are only 10 feet or 12 feet long. The maximum size goes up to 23 feet, so what can be an ideal size? We request you to check the space available in your backyard and then you can find a rectangle trampoline in an ideal size for yourself.
How can I measure a rectangle trampoline?
In order to measure a rectangle trampoline, you will have to measure its metal frame. The size of frame is the size of trampoline. Start with measuring from two shorter sides of the frame and then measure the two longer sides of the frame.
Why are rectangle trampolines more expensive?
The rectangle trampolines are more expensive because they offer something more than round trampolines. When you buy a rectangle trampoline, you will get more jumping space, more springs, better bounce and much more. That’s why the rectangular trampolines are comparatively expensive than round trampolines.
How much do rectangle trampolines cost?
The rectangle trampolines start from around $400 and it may go upwards to $2000 or even more based on which size, brand and model you select.
How much weight do can a rectangle trampoline hold?
The weight capacity or limit is different for each trampoline unit. The rectangle trampolines come with a variety of weight limits starting from 200 to 300 pounds and goes up to 800 pounds.
Round Vs Rectangle Trampoline
The round models naturally make the jumper return to the center. While injuries are always possible, this fact makes the round models slightly safer. Because the rectangle trampoline has springs that don’t work in unison, the jumper is free to jump and land where they choose.
As you can see, this is valuable for the jumper that is interested in gymnastics. A round model will alter their jump unfavorably manipulate their routines. For this reason, the rectangular model poses a slightly higher chance of injury for recreational users.
Note: you will become accustomed to the bounce of your rectangular model early on, and the risk of injury will diminish quickly.
Another key factor with the rectangle models is the limited supply. Obviously, the round trampoline is clearly the most popular style of the market (check out our top picks).
In addition, the rectangular market doesn’t focus its energy on safety enclosure nets. While the big brands do offer them, it’s going to be more challenging for some prospective buyers. The main reason the safety net is excluded is that a lot of prospective rectangle buyers want it for gymnastic purposes.
How We Selected the Trampolines
And now, let’s get to our list of the top eight rectangular trampolines, which is based on the following criteria:
Assembly: Trampoline assembly is not always intuitive. There are a lot of parts — big and small — involved. We want you to get off to a good start with your trampoline, so we considered the quality of the instruction manual, average assembly time, and ease of assembly.
Safety features: We looked at each trampoline’s safety features, because we know you want a trampoline that meets or exceeds accepted safety standards.
Bounce quality: Some trampolines are tighter; some are slack. Your kids expect a fun jump experience, so we considered the bounce quality of every trampoline on the list.
Weight limit: You should never permit more than one jumper at a time, but we know many buyers prefer a higher weight capacity.
Price: There’s a big range in price with rectangular models. Unless you have an unlimited budget, we assume price is a consideration.
Warranty: No one plans to have issues, but damaged or broken parts are a part of life, and trampolines are no exception. Warranties vary, and you should know what you’re getting.
Important Considerations When Getting a Rectangle Trampoline
Just a few points before we finish up.
Rectangular vs. Round
Some buyers prefer rectangular trampolines because the oblong shape is arguably better for certain gymnastics and tumbling tricks. Rectangular models tend to offer a larger jumpable area, and the bounce quality is more consistent across the entire mat. Kids don’t have to stay in the center to get the best bounce.
The rectangular trampolines we reviewed range in size from 8’x14′ to 10’x17′. It’s important to note that the measurements you see below are based on the size of the trampoline frame. The size of the actual jump space will always be somewhat smaller.
When you’re deciding what size to buy, make sure you have adequate clearance on all four sides of your trampoline. For maximum safety, aim for at least 10 feet of clear space around the perimeter and a minimum of 20 feet of clearance above the surface of the mat.
Check the surrounding area carefully for obvious and not-so-obvious hazards, including electrical wiring, fences, tree limbs and bushes, storage sheds, yard equipment, and recreational gear. Don’t let your trampoline’s safety enclosure lull you into a false sense of security. Nets don’t provide 100% protection from falls, so you need to keep the surrounding area clear.
There is some speculation that round trampolines might be safer than rectangular, because all points on a round frame are an equal distance from the central jumping area. People who opt for the classic rectangular shape should keep this in mind and be particularly vigilant about following three key safety rules:
1. Take turns. Only one person should jump at a time.
2. Aim for the sweet spot in the central area of the mat.
3. Avoid complicated and potentially dangerous tricks and moves.
What’s the Best Rectangular Trampoline for Your Family?
If you’re looking for the best overall rectangular unit for your family, we suggest the ACON Air 16 Sport HD. It’s a powerhouse trampoline with superb bounce quality.
We encourage budget-conscious folks to seriously consider the Skywalker 9’x15′, but if you also have space constraints, the smaller Skywalker 8’x14′ might be a better option.
If safety is your primary consideration, take a serious look at JumpSport’s AlleyOOP PowerBounce. The AlleyOOP is a great performer with some highly innovative safety features.
And for the youngest set, we’re big fans of the Jump Power 72″x50″. For such a small unit, we think it packs a big punch for toddlers and little kids.
What Makes A Good Rectangle Trampoline?
When looking for the best rectangular trampoline to buy, you should focus on the KEY factors outlined below…
The first thing you need to look for when shopping for a rectangular trampoline is the quality of materials used to design its components.
Check these key parts:
- Frame: Look For A Galvanized, Rustproof Steel Frame With Powder Coating For Weatherproofing.
A Durable Steel Frame Will Safely Hold Up To The Weight Of Users While Being Resistant To Various Weather Elements.
The Heavier The Steel Gauge, The Longer Your Trampoline Will Last With Regular Use.
- Jump Mat: It Should Also Be Made Using Incredibly Durable Materials As It Suffers The Most Punishment In A Typical Trampoline.
Look For Mats With A Higher Number Of Stitches, Sewing, UV-Treatment, And Weatherproof Label.
All the other parts of your trampoline—including steel safety net, etc.—should also be made of quality, weatherproof materials for maximum longevity and dependability.
While a well-designed, durable trampoline might not be cheap, it’ll save you a great deal of cash in the long run as you won’t have to buy a new safety net, or replace springs every summer.
Quick TIP: Take note of the type of steel frame used in larger trampolines.
Ideally, frames of these models should come with thicker gauge, larger diameter steel frame to support the higher weight capacity.
Rigidity is everything in a trampoline, whether round, square, or rectangular.
You want a model that doesn’t easily bend or feel unstable when in use.
While the quality of materials contributes affects a trampoline’s rigidity, the craftsmanship also plays a big role.
Check how the trampoline you want to buy is designed.
Most rectangle trampolines come with up to 4 legs running diagonally under each other for maximum rigidity.
Some models feature only two legs running from side to side on each end.
This design also delivers some good stability.
HOWEVER, be leery of models with only one leg at each end!
They should have some kind of reinforcement to make them feel more rigid.
The perfect rectangular trampoline for your family should also put in the necessary safety measures.
These will go a long way in ensuring your kiddos use it without sustaining injuries or getting hurt.
Most notably, the trampoline intended for use by young kids MUST come with a safety net that fits tight around it.
The enclosure should also be attached to the bottom part using reliable threaded ropes, button-hole system, or clips.
The enclosure that eliminates gaps around the trampoline is even safer.
Sufficient padding over the trampoline’s springs also offers basic protection against injuries.
The steel rods that support the net and any other metal frame should also be foam padded to cushion your children against falls off the jump mat.
The thicker the padding, the better.
The size of the trampoline you plan to buy is also worth considering, since it directly dictates the amount of jump space for your children.
That being said, the official site of the Olympic trampoline is 10′ x 17”.
So, you should keep in this mind if you’re looking for a rectangle trampoline to use for gymnastics, power tumbling, and such.
For fun and backyard training, however, you don’t need to invest in such a big model.
Anything around 8 by 14ft. should offer your young bouncer sufficient space for fun.
If you’re buying a trampoline for only one small child, a smaller size will be a good bet.
DON’T confuse the overall dimensions of a trampoline for its size though!
The mat space is what you should focus on.
If you’re not sure about the size, don’t hesitate to spread out that tape measure to confirm the size.
You’ll also need to budget for your new rectangular trampoline.
If you want a basic model with all the safety features and an average bounce, you should be ready to spend around $300-400.
In this range, you’ll also find several size options to suit your needs.
Anything cheaper might be lacking in terms of a good bounce as well as limited safety features.
If you’ve got an even bigger budget, you can go for models that hang on the higher end of the price ladder.
In this realm, you’ll find larger sizes, patented technologies, and alternative frame types.
Why Choose Rectangle Trampoline Over Circular One?
As we’ve just stated in our intro above, rectangle trampolines have something that sets them apart from round trampolines and generally other models.
Let’s first look at how a circular trampoline works…
A typical round trampoline comes designed in such a way that all its springs react to a jump simultaneously.
This provides an even bounce which is more controlled.
And ensures that you, the jumper, gets pushed more towards its center (which is the softest spot on the trampoline).
When it comes to a rectangular trampoline, things become completely different for the better.
That is, the bounce is even and NOT controlled.
Each spring of a rectangle trampoline is designed to react differently to your bounce and at different times.
As such, you can jump on just any part of the rectangle trampoline and enjoy a genuinely satisfying bounce.
Talk of freedom of bounce!
NOTE: The rectangle trampolines are used in competition—say gymnastics and Olympics games—due to the even, uncontrolled bounce they deliver.
If you’ve got a kid or family member who’s into tumbling, cheerleading, and gymnastics, or love doing tricks, it makes sense to get them a rectangle trampoline.
Benefits of Rectangular Trampolines Over Others
Rectangular trampolines are designed in such a way that; the jumping mat provides almost the same amount of bounce all over the mat. Therefore, you can definitely have controlled take-off and landing anywhere you like. We would like to inform you that; the same bouncing mechanism is followed in quality square trampolines. But you should also know that the square trampoline provides less bounce than rectangular ones.
For the round trampolines, the maximum bounce is achieved only by jumping on the center. They are designed in that way. Now, jumping and landing always in the center is not so easy, especially for beginners or not so pro jumpers. Rectangular trampolines can be a great solution for them.
Round trampolines always direct jumpers to the center. So multiple jumpers in case of round ones are risky. There is a high chance of collision. On the other hand, rectangular trampolines provide uniform bounce and never drag jumpers in the center. So multiple jumpers can safely jump simultaneously on rectangular ones. Although, we always suggest one jumper at a time is the best practice.
For Advanced Users
Rectangular trampolines are for pro-level jumpers like gymnasts and athletes. In fact, most of the gymnastics trampolines are rectangular. And beginners can start their trampolining with square ones or round ones.
What You Should Look for in a Perfect Rectangular Trampoline
Rust Resistant Frame
The frame is the main thing of the total structure that holds the trampoline. The stronger the frame is; the longer life your trampoline will have. Since you will possibly place the trampoline outside, it will have to face the sun, rain, snow, and many other unfavorable things. To overcome all those, the frame has to be of at least decent quality.
Most of the quality trampolines come with steel made frame. They are sturdy enough. And, the frame must be galvanized to be rust-resistant. Some manufacturers provide extra powder coating along with galvanizing the frame to assure more safety and durability of the frame.
Springs are one of the main keys to providing quality bounce and satisfactory durability. Springs should be made of quality steel and must be galvanized for rust-resistant performance. Now, the number of spring of a trampoline is really important. With more number of springs, you will get more bounce. The larger trampoline comes with a greater number of springs. Some trampolines come with 96 springs while larger ones come with more than 100 springs. The length of the springs also increases with the number of springs and the size of trampolines.
Nowadays, most of the jumping mats are made from premium quality polypropylene mesh material like the one used in a quality JumpKing trampoline. These mats are sturdy enough to long last. Jumping mats must be UV protected otherwise they will tear down within a very short period of time. Another thing you should check how many rows of stitch the jumping mat has. It is better to have 8 to 10 rows of stitches. Also, check the waterproof features before finalizing your chosen model. For a good change, you can opt for a quality water trampoline too.
Spring Pad Aka Safety Pad
Spring pads are used to cover the springs as well as eliminate the dangerous gap between springs. The pad should have thick foam inside and must waterproof. Otherwise, it will hold moisture, and springs will get rusted soon. You should also check if your chose model meets all ASTM or other standards or not.
Trampoline injuries are so common that everyone especially parents is concerned while their kids are jumping on the trampoline. The good news is most of the trampolines now offer no-gap enclosure system and secure the jumpers greatly. Besides, there are some unique in-ground trampolines that offer more safety than traditional trampolines.
The enclosure systems normally come with a single or dual closure system. They may have double zippers or latch clip systems. Additionally, the poles for attaching net are padded and angled to an extent. As a result, jumpers get enough flexibility and security while jumping and landing on the net.
You have to buy a ladder additionally with most of the trampoline out there. But luckily some of the manufacturers offer a sturdy ladder with the trampoline package. Ladders add great usability to your trampoline for all, especially for kids.
The easy assemble/disassemble feature must be present in your trampoline. You would definitely not like to spend multiple hours to disassemble your trampoline whenever it is necessary. Again, some trampoline takes much time to be set up and some don’t come with gloves and spring hook. You should check whether your trampoline comes with necessary gear or you have to buy additionally.
The size of a trampoline matters greatly. If you have limited space or budget problems, go for the smaller ones. Otherwise, we always suggest going for the largest model you can possibly avail. Since it is not possible to change the trampoline time to time, it is wise to invest in a good one and enjoy that one’s lifetime.
Every trampoline has some weight limit that you should strictly maintain. The weight limit could be 200 lbs, 300lbs, and even 500 lbs or more. Actually, it solely depends on the trampoline size.
While buying anything, price becomes the most important fact. A quality trampoline needs a good amount of investment. And you should be willing to invest in a good trampoline. A quality trampoline will add fun and fitness to your life and hold that for a long time. So think about it.
Though most of the best quality trampolines come with the warranty period for frames, mat, net, springs, and other things the warranty period varies largely depending on manufacturers. Some may offer a 10-year warranty while some will offer only a 3-year or 1-year warranty. It is better to choose a model that has better warranty coverage than others. You never know when you need the luck badly. A good warranty period will definitely save you.
But you should know that the warranty alone can’t save you a lot. Rather you have to take enough care of your trampoline. You should always inspect your trampoline whenever you get enough time, take necessary steps, and keep your trampoline clean as much as you can.
Below you will find an answer to common questions about rectangle trampolines.
Are Circle or Rectangle Trampolines Better?
The answer to this question really depends on personal preference. Both options are great, depending on the qualities you are looking for. A rectangle trampoline is going to offer you higher weight limits, more jumping room, bigger trampoline, and better bounces compared to a round trampoline.
Round trampolines don’t take up as much space, they are less expensive, and some come with a lot of cool accessories to add to your trampoline fun.
You need to decide how many family members will be jumping on the trampoline? How much space do you want to take up in your yard? How much money do you want to spend? Lastly, are you using this trampoline for pleasure or practice in a sport like gymnastics? Once you answer all of these questions, you will then know if you should buy a round trampoline or a rectangle trampoline.
What is the Best Rectangular Trampoline?
In my personal opinion, there are two rectangle trampolines tied for first place; they are the Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline and the Acon Rectangle Trampoline. Both trampolines offer the best features, weight limit, and bounce of all the other companies. Both companies have a great reputation that upholds their standards. You can check out specifics about each product above in my review.
How Much Weight do Trampolines Hold?
This will all depend on the trampoline you are buying. Each manufacturer has their own weight limit guideline to follow. The highest weight limit rectangle trampoline we have reviewed is the Acon rectangle trampoline; it has a weight limit of 800 pounds.
Other trampolines hold around 500 pounds, which is still very good compared to the 200-300 weight limit range that some have.
Why are Rectangle Trampolines More Expensive?
Rectangle trampolines are more expensive because they are bigger. They are made bigger, and they have more jumping square footage than a traditional round trampoline.
They typically hold a higher weight limit than round trampolines. This means they are using more expensive poles and frames to hold that much weight up.
Whatever trampoline you are looking for, here at Trampoline Guru’s, we know all there is about trampolines, and we are glad to help in any way you may need. This article was all about the best rectangle trampolines on the market. If rectangle trampolines aren’t for you, check out our best round trampolines.
If you have any questions about rectangle trampolines, just ask! We can help with any information you need! Happy hunting through our list of the best rectangle trampolines!