A good night’s sleep is extremely important for one’s overall health and well-being. Snoring is the most common sign of obstructive sleep apnea, which refers to partial or complete obstruction of the upper airway, leading to nasal breathing issues and sleep deprivation. Unlike more invasive methods of treatment, SilentSnore is a minimally invasive, soft, and comfortable anti-snore ring made of medical silicone that helps keep the airway unrestricted for optimum air flow while you sleep. With SilentSnore, both you and your partner will be able to get a restful sleep every night.
Approximately one out of two men and one out of four women snore while sleeping. When snoring, loud breathing noises occur in the upper airways during sleep.
The causes of snoring are based on anatomical bottlenecks such as swollen tonsils, polyps, a curved nasal septum, or an excessively long uvula. Men over 50 years old, especially, snore. As many as 60 to 80 percent in this age group are affected.
SilentSnore promises to change the way you can deal with snoring by improving your nasal breathing. How does it work and is it really as reliable as they claim it to be? We took a look to investigate it ourselves…
What Is SilentSnore?
SilentSnore is an innovative, easy to use and safe snore reduction aid that has been proven to tackle the underlying cause of snoring while you sleep. This one-size-fits-all medical-grade silicone nose clip quickly helps open up the upper airway, improving nasal breathing and preventing the unpleasant, loud sound of snoring during sleep. SilentSnore incorporates two therapeutic magnets that combat any potential airway obstruction.
The non-invasive, convenient and low-cost alternative to dental appliances and other expensive and invasive snoring treatments, SilentSnore is lightweight, ultra soft and fits comfortably in your nostrils, so you won’t even feel it while you sleep. It is also reusable and comes in a hygienic, classy shell-like case that you can also put in your family’s travel kit.
Causes of Snoring
Some of the common causes are:
- Age: It is said that as one approaches middle age, the throat gets narrower, and even the muscle tone decreases and this causes you to snore. While one cannot help with the problems of aging, changes in lifestyle and good sleeping habits can prevent snoring.
- Being Overweight: Poor conditions of the muscles and fatty tissues of the body could lead to snoring. Even if you’re carrying more weight across your neck or throat can also cause snoring.
- Sinus And Nasal Problems: Stuffy nose or a blocked airway makes breathing, especially the inhalation difficult for many. This creates a vacuum in the throat and it results in snoring.
- Smoking, Alcohol, And Medications: Doing these can lead to an over an increase in our muscles relaxing and might cause snoring.
- Sleep Posture: Your sleeping positions can relax your throat way too much causing airways. And this leads to snoring.
- Sleep apnea: Snoring is considered as one of the symptoms of a serious disease called sleep apnea. Therefore, if you find yourself suffering from sleepiness or are feeling over-fatigued, then, it’s an indication of a breathing problem or sleep apnea. If you snore in the following ways, it could be a certain problem:
- You choke or gasp while sleeping
- You fall asleep inappropriately, for example, during a meal or a conversation
- You snore very heavily and loudly. And are often tired during the day.
How SilentSnore Works?
It is called the SilentSnore, and it’s the first small and easy-to-use device for combating bothersome snoring noises. The innovative aid consists of a soft silicone ring that’s pushed into the nose.
The built in therapeutic magnets are also beneficial, according to Traditional Tibetan Medicine. These help to stimulate the nose’s sensory nerves and prevent it from falling out during sleep.
This ingenious little device controls snoring when sleeping without interfering the normal sleep cycle. Unlike other products on the market that can be too tight, SilentSnore uses a soft, yet effective approach to gently widen the nostrils so as to reduce respiratory resistance in the nose; in other words, air can flow better into the lungs through the nose.
As soon as the body registers that nasal breathing is working without restriction again, it unconsciously switches to (much healthier) nasal breathing that leads to a healthier sleep cycle.
Why is SilentSnore so Popular?
Let’s see some of the features that make SilentSnore so popular among men all around the world:
- Comfortable, Lightweight and Secure – Some people think that putting something into their nose will feel uncomfortable, and will stop them from falling asleep as easily. Because of the therapeutic magnets, SilentSnore won’t fall out and will stimulate the sensory nerves which can lead to a peaceful nights rest. The silicone ring is soft, light when in use and will vastly improve your breathing in the night.
- Easy to Use – There are different methods used to prevent snoring. Some people try turning over, changing their diet, even consulting their doctor. The most effective method is using SilentSnore. A simple silicone ring that is pushed into the nose, it reduces snoring from the first use.
- It Helps with Deep Sleep – Deep sleep helps your body to recover, repair, build muscle tissues, and replace cells among other things. SilentSnore helps your body to stay in this state for the time your body needs it to.
- Good For Your Health – Without the right level of sleep, your body will not be able to function at optimal levels. For many people, consecutive nights without the right amount of sleep can start to be detrimental to their health. It is hypo-allergenic, drug free and helps reducing of dry mouth while sleeping.
- Suitable for All – The good news is that SilentSnore is a one size fits all product and will be just as comfortable for men and women who snore. There is no smell meaning the user will not notice it is there during the night, and anyone can enjoy wearing it.
The Benefits of SilentSnore
This simple, lightweight yet effective snore reduction aid combats sleep deprivation and provides both snorers and their partners with an array of benefits, that include:
- SilentSnore helps treat the underlying cause of snoring, not merely masking the annoying sound, by opening up the upper airway
- Incorporates two therapeutic magnets that prevent any potential air flow obstruction during sleep, for optimal nasal breathing
- It’s proven to work from day 1, significantly reducing the sound of snoring and allowing the snorer and their partner to get a restful sleep
- SilentSnore is made of 100% safe and non-toxic, medical-grade silicone, is very easy to clip on, comfortable to wear, reusable and hygienic
- A reliable ally for both snorers and their loved ones, helping them wake up feeling more rested, with positive impact on their lifestyle
- SilentSnore can be used to optimize nasal breathing during the day too, such as during or after exercise or when you have nasal congestion
- This snore reduction aid has a positive effect on your physical, mental and emotional health, in addition to reducing the risk of atherosclerosis
Customer Reviews On Using Silent Snore
Stella – I had no idea this product was for me until I got fed up with my snoring and decided to give it a try as it said it’s a hundred percent eco-friendly. And trust me, I’m so glad for having made this random decision of choosing Silent Snore. It changes my life for heaven’s sake! All my hostel mates who would complain of me snoring and disturbing their sleep started thanking me for the positive change. I admit that at first, wearing Silent Snore was a bit uncomfortable. But after a few days, I got adjusted to it and I’m also sleeping better now. Thank You for making life good Silent Snore!
Patricia – When I first saw the device, I almost laughed looking at how tiny it was. After using it, my problem of snoring began to give away. It’s surprising how such a tiny device can bring such a huge change in your life. My boyfriend who used to get frustrated to sleep next to me, now he cuddles and sleeps peacefully with me every day. Silent Snore saved my drowning relationship!
Where Can I Order SilentSnore?
Customers can securely order the innovative, safe and effective SilentSnore snore reduction aid online, exclusively from the manufacturer’s official website silentsnoreoffcial.com For a limited time only, customers can benefit from a 50% discount on each order, in addition to free shipping worldwide. This incredible discount will be automatically applied to your order, regardless of the package you choose. If multiple members of your family or friends suffer from obstructive sleep apnea and implicitly, snoring, you can select the best-selling package ( Buy 3 + 2 Free) and help your loved ones while saving big.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are commonly used to treat snoring and its various causes:
Lose weight if you are overweight.
Sleep on your side.
Raise up the head of your bed.
Use nasal strips or an external nasal dilator.
Treat chronic allergies.
Correct structural problems in your nose.
Limit or avoid alcohol before bed.
SilentSnore is the Best Anti Snoring Device. The degree matters as well. So the Alaska Sleep Clinic suggests that patients who suffer moderate or severe sleep apnea should use continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) devices, through which a pressurized air stream is blown into the respiratory system. For a mild or moderate one, dental devices can provide relief. The combination of the two above-mentioned options would only enhance the effect. Still, you should remember that in most cases, treatments only decrease the breathing discomfort by unblocking the air passage.
A bulk of anti-snoring devices are intended to unblock the airway that is narrowed as the back of the throat relaxes. The person breathes in, it vibrates, and the snoring sound is produced. Another type of appliances is aimed at making the sleeper turn over on his or her side. The idea is to prevent the tongue from blocking the airway, which happens when the person is sleeping on their back. To this end, special devices with straps and pillows have been invented.
They make the sleeper feel uncomfortable when lying on their back or can even push the snorer to turn over on his or her side. Finally, you may use chin straps designed to reposition the jaw so that the airway remains open. Although they work with some people, doctors call on their patients to wear them with caution since such devices may cover the entire mouth. As a result, the sleeper risks choking.
You should maintain hygiene when cleaning the item. You may use a toothbrush, toothpaste, and warm water. Do it twice a week, and the device will not only be clean but will have its lifespan prolonged as well. Another option is soaking it in warm water on a daily basis. In addition, you may use all sorts of dental pastes and even an ultrasonic cleaner that will remove all bacteria from the device.